Sunday, February 7, 2010

10 Best Things in Life are Worth Less Than Php20.00

10 best things in life are worth less than 20 pesos. :)

1. Dirty Ice Cream - Php 10.00
This is an avalanche of ube, keso and tsokolate on a pinoy sugar cone . What's a better tropical heat booster than this?



2. Roasted Mais - Php 20.00
Taste the smoked yellow sweet corn that is sold by a manang under a bright fiesta umbrella at your baranggay. This reminds me of the Hawaiian themed parties that have a grilling corner offering roasted fruits, veggies and barbecues, all on sticks!



3. Banana Q - Php 10.00
Banana is definitely a favorite fruit of many with its sweet comforting flavor. Saba is a special native fruit that is used to make this Banana Q. It’s coated with brown sugar and is fried till it reaches its golden height.



4. Fishballs / Squidballs - Php 10.00
My mom would kill me if she catches me eating fishballs or squidballs. For many, these are very dirty balls. Maybe it’s true. But for the number of times I tried them, my stomach fortunately survived. You may avail these luscious treats when you see some boys pushing food carts while these balls cooking on its wok. The best I’ve tried so far was along Divisoria.



5. Love from a family - FREE
No matter how difficult it is to live and fit-in in your family, do know that a parent would always want the best for his/her kids.



6. Learning - FREE
Visit your favorite section in a local bookstore, scan the books, and learn a thing or two.



7. Church - FREE
I think this is the only place in the world where it’s free to take in spiritual and physical foods, listen to uplifting songs, etc.



8. Family in Christ - FREE
This is the group of people who God has allowed me to meet. They are the ones I hang, laugh, grow with. “We are all in this together” is one of the lines that the group uses as they ‘in the race (together) to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.’



9. God’s Grace - FREE
Having eternal life through Jesus is a gift. :)



10. Vision - FREE
Yes, even this is for free! Delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment