Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Time & Silence

In times of distress, sometimes these can be your best friends.

Time.

Usually we either want to fast forward, rewind or pause time. Waiting can be difficult. At the moment, I really want to fast forward time just like this guy. I know, it's cliche.




God reminds me that He holds the time. He knows when to reveal His blueprint, His next leading, wisdom and insights. He knows when relationships will be built, will deepen. He holds the hearts of the people, remember Pharaoh during Moses' time? He knows when to soften or harden the hearts. Time is in His hands.









and Silence.

I do not like silence much. Silence for me can be boring. Which is why, I like to get into action as soon as possible. But most often than not, it is through silence that we hear God speaking to us. He has been speaking for so long. Only when we are away from distractions, in silence, we can hear God more clearly. Try it.



~o~

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

~ Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment