Thursday, March 18, 2010

Engineering ≠ Me

Sigh, as much as I want to, we just don't click. Well, me and my engineering book anyway. I've been trying hard to read for my operations management class (it's a field of industrial engineering) and I literally cannot make myself read a page without doing anything else.

I've coupled my reading...

with music (Kari Jobe's "Though I'm Not Worthy").
with some walking.
with eating.
as well as making this card.


and now blogging. Ayayay.

How about you? How do you discipline yourself? Can you share some tips? :)

Anyway, thanks for listening. I shall go back to my book. 8-)

2 comments:

  1. Your title is perfect. I love your blog but I can't relate because I like engineering. Let me get back to you on the discipline part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I'm glad that at least one of us is into engineering. :P

    ReplyDelete