Monday, January 18, 2010

A Royal Letter

To those who are loving, here’s a way to show your love
To those who are hurting, here’s a way to turn it around
To those who are waiting, here’s what you could do
To those who are living, this is your purpose
To those who are dying, here’s a good news
To those who are lost, this is the way
To those who are helpless, this may help you
To those who are depressed, do focus here
To those who are kind, do this please
To those who are busy, take time for this
To those who have nothing to do, by golly gee, come and join the force
To those who are joyful, you are much needed here
To those who are looking for meaning in their lives, here is the answer



“For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better. But if I live, I can do more fruitful work for Christ. So I really don’t know which is better. I’m torn between two desires: I long to go and be with Christ, which would be far better for me. But for your sakes, it is better that I continue to live.

Knowing this, I am convinced that I will remain alive so I can continue to help all of you grow and experience the joy of your faith.”


~ taken from the letter of Paul to the men of Philippi. (Philippians 1:21-25)


May Christ become the meaning of your lives as well.
May you become the mirror of His light, be radiant wherever He places you.


Your sister in Christ,
Mitzi

No comments:

Post a Comment